Modern, Strategic and Customized Trademark and Domain Name Counseling
At Redfield IP PC, we manage U.S. and international trademark portfolios and handle trademark and domain name enforcement for some of the most trusted tech companies in the world. Clients include industry leaders, brand-savvy emerging innovators, and other successful entrepreneurs and established businesses.
Christine Redfield, has more than 25 years of experience representing some of the most trusted brands in America and abroad. She focuses her practice on strategic international brand counseling and protection, including the development and management of international trademark portfolios, creative brand enforcement strategies and trademark rights online.
We advise clients on the availability, use, registration and enforcement of trademarks along with the enforcement of domain names in the United States and worldwide markets.
Trusted Advisor To Industry Leaders
Redfield IP PC represents clients in a wide range of industries, including the following:
- Software and Hardware
- Artificial Intelligence
- Video Commerce
- E-Commerce/Online Marketplaces
- Food and Beverage
- Outdoor Products and Apparel
Noteworthy clients include:
- The creator of the first mobile video game to be downloaded 1 billion times
- An acclaimed password management software provider
- An industry leader in hardware and software solutions for threat protection, automation and intelligence, and scalable applications
- A Fintech innovator in the remittance industry
- A FemTech device maker and platform providing life-changing technological solutions promoting women’s health
- A leading video commerce platform provider