No Attorney-Client Relationship.
Redfield IP provides visitors to the Site with general information concerning Redfield IP and its services, employees, articles, event details, and other general information. WHILE THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE MAY CONCERN LEGAL ISSUES, IT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE, A SOLICITATION FOR THE FORMATION OF AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Neither receipt of information presented on the Site nor any email or other electronic communication sent through the Site will create an attorney-client relationship, and any such email or communication may not be treated as confidential. No visitor to the Site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on the Site without seeking the legal advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
Trademarks and Copyright.
Copyright in the content of the Site (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, trademarks, service marks, the “look” and “feel,” color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, graphical elements, arrangement of items, written and other materials that appear on this Site, HTML and other code and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements on the Site) and all database rights in the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by Redfield IP or its licensors and are legally protected under intellectual property laws. The modification, copying, distribution, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the Site or its Content in any form is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational, and personal use only. All rights are reserved.
Links from the Website.
There may be links that make it easier for you to connect to third party websites or that will let you access the Site from third party websites. Linked third party websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked third party website or any link contained in such a linked website. Existence of links to other third party websites is not an endorsement by us in favor of such website or the products or services contained in any third party website. If you choose to access a third party website linked on the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Concerns regarding services or resources or links to third party websites should be directed to the provider of the outside service or resource.
Restrictions on Access and Use.
In accessing or using the Site, you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Redfield IP reserves all rights, title, and interest in and to the Site and its content. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Site or any information presented or supplied by the Site.
- Alter, delete, or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display print or share the Content with others;
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from us. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
- Post or transmit to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, indecent or pornographic material or other material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to any civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Post or transmit from the Site any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark, or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- Download any file posted by any other user if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or Redfield IP, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or Redfield IP, overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”;
- Send unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail;
- Frame the contents of any part of the Site within any materials not originated by Redfield IP.
- Use “redfield”, “redfieldIP” or any other term incorporating the word “redfield” as an ad word, metatag, in banner ads, or in domain names.
- Use metadata from the Site for any purpose.
Changes to the Website.
We may update the content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Site Content; Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY RELATING TO TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR THAT ALL CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE. ALTHOUGH REDFIELD IP ENDEAVORS TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENT OF EACH SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE (EVEN THOUGH IT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO DO SO), VISITORS OF THE SITE SHOULD SEEK APPROPRIATE LEGAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM TAKING ANY ACTION BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE SITE. THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION, AND BY USING THE SITE, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO AFFECT ANY OF YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER OR OTHERWISE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW OF THE RELEVANT JURISDICTION. TO THE EXTENT THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAW THOSE PARTS OF THE CLAUSES THAT ARE PROHIBITED WILL NOT APPLY. THE REMAINING TERMS AND CLAUSES WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY. IF ANY LIMITATION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS PERMITTED; HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
Severance and Waiver.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.